The SETHUBANDHANAM WELFARE FOUNDATION takes your privacy seriously.
To protect the privacy of our donors we maintain the following policies:
- We may request personal information online, such as name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card number ONLY for the purposes of accepting donations to SETHUBANDHANAM WELFARE FOUNDATION .
- We do not trade or sell your personal information with other organisations.
- We offer donors the option to be recognised anonymously.
- Donors may request to not receive certain mailings, such as our newsletter.
To ensure complete transparency in our philanthropic motives, we assure the following :
- Donations contributed will be used to meet the cost of the charitable cause. In case of any excess funds at the end of a charitable campaign, the same shall be conveyed to the concerned charity doers.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment via email
- To be assured that the funds received for a certain cause as opted by the donor will be used only for that cause and not for anything else without seeking the donor’s permission.
- To have opt-in’s in place when we contact our donors via emails or phone.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that the foundation may intend to share
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive truthful and forthright answers
Donation refund policy
Sethubandhanam Welfare Foundation shall convey the doantions received from the donors for a cause of their choice within 7 working days. Further, the foundation is striving to provide real-time donation receipts to donors as soon as their online donation succeeds. Once a donation receipt is made, the foundation will not be in a position to issue a refund.
While refunds make the entire process complicated, upon extraneous circumstances refund of donations can be made.
What information we collect
We use Razorpay for processing payments. We/Razorpay do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved. Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of razorpay on https://razorpay.com
Age Of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
How we use that information
Data may be used for these kinds of purposes:
- Distributing receipts and thanking donors for donations on the website.
- Informing donors about upcoming fundraising and other activities.
- Internal analysis, such as research, analytics, surveys, metrics, and other analytical purposes
- Reporting to applicable government agencies as required by law
- Other purposes related to the fundraising operations
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, or simply want more information contact us by emailing namaste at sethubandhanam dot <com>